any liquid to concentrated slurries up to pumpability limits.
Our Thin Film concentration plants are adopting the principle of generating high turbulence on the evaporation surface, maintaining a high heat exchange rate onto the fluid to be concentrated.
This thank to special blades moved by a central shaft onto a jacketed vertical cylinder, variable rotation speed controlled via a specific software. This allows for short residence time as well (few seconds maximum), minimizing products degradation risk.
Gibob can claim proprietary special design (hardware and software) that favor many process related operations.
Extreme concentration capability even under sterile conditions
Our Thin Film Concentration Plants can be heated by steam or hot water either under controlled pressure or vacuum conditions. It is also suitable for sterile products manufacturing.
Proprietary hardware and software allow for fully automated operation for local/remote control via wi-fi (pc, mobile phone, etc.).
- Extreme concentration capability
- Easy assembling and disassembly
- Sterile products capable
- Fully automated operation via PC and PLC
- Easy cleaning
- Readily available parts
- Capacities: 100 to 1,000 kg/h evaporation
- Temperatures: 20°C to 185°C
- Vacuum or up to 10 bar pressure
- Very short residence time (few seconds)
- Suitable to concentrate sensible products