Active Agriculture Ingredient (AAI)
AAI Bioactive Biochar is a living active ingredient, for products for agriculture, that is made of biochar micro-granules (on which a high number of viable cells and/or their viable spores is immobilized and preserved), suitable to supplement and enhance the variuos powder or granules products useful to plants you could be interested in.
- High production of indoleacetic acid (auxin)
- High production of secreted proteases and lipases
- Moderate capacity to solubilize mineral phosphates to make phosphorous bio-viable
- Cationic exchange, soil pH, soil density, etc are upgraded as well
- Supplementation of compounds for plants growth stimulation
- Useful to strenghten plants resistance to biotic and abiotic stress
- Suitable for supplementation (enrichment) of fertilizers
- Suitable for distribution meanwhile seedling.