Yeast for fermentation of White and Red Grape must
AFISac1 and AFISac2 are living active ingredients, made of viable yeast cells, suitable to be mixed with proper compounds to obtain commercial Yeast for white (SAC1) and red (SAC2) wines, or to supplement other yeasts based products and/or enhance the various products used in wine making, in the many different compatible forms.
It conforms to EC Regulation N. 606/2009
- Good fermentation vigour
- High rate sugar/obtained ethanol
- Wide fermentation temperature range (13-28°C)
- Glicerol over 6 g/l (to be tested)
- High resistance to ethanol (up to 17.5% vol vol)
- High resistance to sulphur dioxide.
- White & Red grapes juice fermentation or re-fermentation
- Suitable to supplement and form consortia with other compatible yeasts and/or aroma-producing and/or Ochratoxin A degrader microorganisms.